Holsjön – The lake
Holsjön is a beautiful lake with lovely sandy beaches, shallow waters, dramatic rocks and nice islands as well as great fishing.
You can rent boats or canoes from us to explore the lake, its beautiful islands or maybe take a fishing trip.
Rowing boat 4 hours SEK 290, 8 hours SEK 490
Canoe 4 hours SEK 290, 8 hours SEK 490
Kayak 4 hours SEK 270, 8 hours SEK 420
SUP (Stand Up Paddle) 1 hour SEK 70
Life jackets are available to borrow.
Holsjön is a good fishing lake and you can rent a rowing boat or canoe at the campsite
You’ll need a fishing license that you can buy in reception
Hire Terms and Conditions
· You must be 18 years or over to hire a canoe / boat. ID/Proof of Age is required.
· All use of canoes and boats is at your own risk.
· You and everyone using the canoe / boat must use a lifejacket (included in the hire) at all times and be able to swim.
· We reserve the right to refuse a canoe / boat hire to anyone who appears to be under the influence of drink or drugs or who, in any other way, may put him / herself or others at risk. The final decision is ours.
· We reserve the right to refuse a canoe / boat hire in adverse weather conditions and in the event of anticipated bad weather. The final decision is ours.
· You are responsible for losses of, and damage to, the canoe / boat and other hire equipment that are caused by negligence and you will be charged in full for any such loss or damage after the end of the hire period. Please check your insurance.